Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday again, time flies. Had such a busy but great week. Gotye was amazing yesterday. Such an amazing voice. The visuals behind the stage were very interesting and really added a lot to the show. If you ever get the chance to see him... go see him!
So, my stephdad had an accident at work, almost losing his thumb. He had surgery today and he's going to fine. However, he was supposed to go to Poland this week. My mum asked me to go instead. Well, hell yeah I wanna go! Still cant really believe it but Im actually leaving Monday for Poland with my mum and a friend of mine. Its a 1250 km drive, probably staying the night somewhere close to or in Berlin, and then driving to Warsaw. Im really excited! Im going to take as many photos as possible and going to try to see as much of the city as possible.
I will miss out Carnaval, won't have time for studying and miss my last day at work. Hence im pretty sure it will be worth it.
Im looking for hotels now, with wifi, so I will update my blog during the week :)

These pictures I took last week, summarizing my week really. It includes Valentine's Day, new clothes, my dog, incense, Hunger Games and Gotye.




blouse i got from Zara


'Motel' top from Asos



 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment